الأحد، 28 نوفمبر 2010

if we didn't commit wrong things


the Prophet said "By Him in Whose hand is my soul , if you had not committed wrong (sins) He would have replaced you by another people who would have committed wrong and then would have sought pardon from Allah, so that He would have forgiven them." [Muslim]
 
 
the Prophet said: "Allah, the Lord of honor & glory, says: he who does good deed shall be rewarded ten times or I may give more, and he who does an evil deed will be punished for only one sin, or I may forgive; and he who comes to Me by a hand's breadth I shall approach him an arm's length, and he who advances towards Me by an arm's length I shall approach him two arm's length; and he who comes to Me walking, I shall go to him running; and he who meets Me with an earthful of sins, provided he has not associated anything with Me, I shall meet him with an equal amount of pardon."
 
 
Abu Hurayrah said: I heard the Prophet saying, "A man committed a sins and then said `O Lord! I have committed a sin, forgive me!' Then his Lord said: `Does My servant know that he has a Lord Who forgives sins and also punishes for it? Lo! I have forgiven My servant.' Then sometime passed and again committed a sin, and said, `O Lord! I have committed another sin, forgive me,' Allah the Exalted said: `Does My servant know that he has a Lord Who forgives sins and also punishes for it? I have forgiven My servant.' Then after some time he committed a sin and said: `O my Lord! I have committed another sin, forgive me for it'! Allah the Exalted said: `Does My servant know that he has a Lord Who forgives sins and punishes for it? I have forgiven My servant three times; let him do what he likes."  [El-Bukhari and Muslim]

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. Hello Dr. Kind Heart,I'm glad you have a blog now! Wow, this is weird. The comment is writing from right to left! :) So you changed your picture because I said I like red?? :-P I'll be reading to see what you have to say I hope you are having a good week so far. :).

    ردحذف
  2. Hello Susanne
    you are most welcomed to this humble blog, i promise to write when i have the time. perhaps thess articles i collect will be conveyed to person who may understand them better than the writer of this blog(me) or may it fall on hearts who would value it more than the writer

    because i use an arabic Operating system it alignes automtically to right

    haha as for red i will try and put that pic back

    i'm happy you passed by and grace this blog with few words of yours , please don't be a stranger

    ردحذف